Tuesday 27 June 2017

What I did yesterday

I got up at 6:30. I cooked breakfast and had breakfast after I finished housework quickly.

Then I went shopping in Inoue Department store with my daughter. I enjoyed shopping household goods and bedding supplies.

After that, I went back home at 12:00 and I had lunch. It was a ramen my husband made.

I went out to a cafe in the afternoon and met and talked with my friend for the first time in a while.

After that, I had potato and chicken salad for dinner with my family. After dinner did the housework. I had a bath after I watched TV.

I went to bed at 10:00. It was a busy day of coming and going so I got tires and took it early.



Posted for Mie

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.