Saturday 7 October 2017

The Long Tunnel - A holiday with friends

When I was highschool student, my friend asked some of friends to working in Tugaike. My friend's relative ran a guest-house in Tugaike. Tugaike was famous ski earea. They wanted to working students during winter holiday. I imagined we could enjoy in winter after working. My friends thought so. We had pleasure to go there.

But we guessed wrong. We had been swamped with all day long. We were very tired. After working we could not out freely. We were under age. Resort area had many temptations. My friend's relative had a sense of responsibility to us. So during working in Tugaike we could not enjoy. Of course no skiing. But it was important experience for us. "Life isn't as easy as you think"



Posted for Misuzu

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.