Sunday 21 January 2018

What is mobile phone for me

The mobile phone is essential goods for me. 
I have moved to the new place about one year and half ago. When I came here, I didn't know any places where I can buy the basic goods , the hospital and so on. That time, I always googled and used a google map navigation. Additionally, as I like a travel by car through local road,  I would be got lost if I had no mobile phone.

I usually use a text message to contact someone as the receiver can see and reply for my message at their own convenience. However, when I want to confirm something with someone immediately, I ring someone.

When I lost the mobile phone, I am really upset and look for until I find it. However, when I forgot to bring it, I feel better as I don't need to check and reply for messages.

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.